1. A Welsh Island for sale (for less than an average one bedroom flat in London) The Grade-II listed fortification sits at the mouth of Milford Haven estuary and is on sale for £400,000. It was built between 1850 and 1852 to protect Britain from French invasion under the rule of Napoleon III.
- salute the day
- Mind molding psychedelic drugs could treat depression, and other mental illnesses
- Flooding from sea level rise threatens over 300,000 US coastal homes – study
- The Shirk Report – Volume 478
- ScienceDaily: Your source for the latest research news
- street photography
- Top 7 things you need to know about the brain