Marlene Dietrich preparing for a USO show near the front lines during the Battle of the Bulge, 1944. She made a point of touring throughout the war in some of the most dangerous areas.(imgur.com)
- A century of west African portrait photography
- Why Did Two Girls Want to Kill for Slender Man?
- How does Usain Bolt run so fast?
- Young Hands in Mexico Feed Growing U.S. Demand for Heroin
- Oliver Sacks, Casting Light on the Interconnectedness of Life – RIP
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (205th Issue)
- Top Science News