Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- Major advance in artificial photosynthesis poses win/win for the environment
- The Colorful Side of Istanbul
- How Syrians Saved an Ancient Seedbank From Civil War | WIRED
- Uffington White Horse …and a drug lord’s reproduction
- name them…photos by david bailey
- How Sex Scenes in Film/ TV really Work
- Serving All Your Heroin Needs