Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- The Most Amazing Pumpkins You Will See This Halloween
- Canned: A WWII-Era Community Cannery Hangs on in Rural Virginia – Modern Farmer
- Tinder, the Fast-Growing Dating App, Taps an Age-Old Truth
- How to Make a Disco Ball Out of a Pumpkin [video at link]
- In Brazilian city, homeless face ‘extermination’
- Filled with artifacts, ancient Mexican tunnel may lead to royal tombs
- dick nixon