Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- Top Space News: a special for today
- Pentagon Official Once Told Morley Safer That Reporters Who Believe the Government Are “Stupid”
- Top Science News
- Clarence Bucaro | Free Listening on SoundCloud
- Train to Harbin
- soviet poster art
- Could We Just Lose the Adverb (Already)?
- Man-Eating Nile Crocodiles Found In Florida, And No One Knows How They Got There