Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- Monday Headlines and Commentary
- ANNOUNCEMENT BELOW
- Category: SHIRK REPORT
- Impressive New Observation Tower in Camp Adventure in Danemark
- 10 Fascinating Ways The Nazis Influenced Fashion
- Scientists Can Erase Specific Memories From a Snail’s Brain
- The Three Distinct Scripts of Knossos: An Unfinished Epic