Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- The art of concentration and the effortless effort of creative work, embracing contradiction and how our perception shapes our reality, and more.
- Seven Conversations About Preventing Gun Deaths
- Why all civilised people should love wasps
- How to Reduce Police Violence
- The best sex of my life
- It’s the Booze Talkin’: Crime as Business [films of the ’30s]
- Hank Williams – Take These Chains From My Heart.mp3