Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: Comics – United Nations – Propaganda
- Explorers have found the deepest underwater cave on Earth
- Age of First Chief’s Ancient Tomb Reveals Pacific Islanders Invented New Kind of Society
- Does ‘brain training’ work?
- How the Ultra-Rich Smoke Weed
- The Sunken City of Baiae
- The hidden history of war on terror torture
- Risk-taking behavior in teens caused by imbalanced brain activity
- Bob Dylan: The Nobel that reinvents himself every day