Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- support GoodShit
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (192nd Issue)
- Merle Haggard_Okie From Muskogee.mp3
- 12 tunes: robert cray band
- Veterans have lots to tell us if we stop and listen
- New wind turbine doesn’t have blades
- Death Row: The Final 24 Hours (2012) – Documentary about what happens in the 24 hours before the condemned of Death Row are executed
- Silicon Valley’s Eating Up Super Ritalin. I Got the Best of It.