Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- Nearly 80 percent of people who commit murder-suicide had a crisis in the two weeks prior
- The Sunni-Shia Divide
- Happy 100th, Billie Holiday
- Hillary Clinton’s Email and its Antecedents
- How Our Brains Get Over Bad Breakups
- Stolen kisses and naked girls: there is much to wonder about in Lewis Carroll’s Wonderland