Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- henry darger–folk artist, eccentric, offbeat for sure…video
- Every Day People: Sly & The Family Stone
- Crossing Batty Moss
- Should we wipe mosquitoes off the face of the Earth?
- This Paradise on Earth just Stole the Number 1 Spot on my Bucket List
- Review: ‘Wired to Create’ Shows the Science of a Messy Process
- 12 Creepiest Looking New Species (new species) – ODDEE
- It’s in America’s DNA to Be ‘Divisive’