Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- The Village People music
- How We Learned to Kill
- The Mad Colored Houses of Burano
- Vietnam: Discovering an Underground World
- alec soth’s “songbook” – images
- It’s the 8th wonder of the world and a sacred place. But they want a hotel.
- Photos Showing The Journey Of A Homeless Train Hopper (24 Pics)
- The Cop Who Loved the Oak Bar
- Are habits the secret to happiness?