Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- Did You Known That Baboons Were Trained in Ancient Egypt to Catch Criminals?
- Jerusalem Syndrome at the Met
- New evidence links the collapse of Aztec society to a deadly salmonella outbreak
- BIASED POLITICSLADY LIBERTY WEEPS
- jerry lee lewis music
- There’s no significant connection between your personality as a teenager and a septuagenarian
- When Retirement Comes With a Daily Dose of Cannabis
- The Shirk Report