Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- R.I.P. Alvin Toffler
- Legendary Betty Davis and Miles Davis funk/fusion/psych session released
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today
- He Was a Hacker for the NSA and He Was Willing to Talk. I Was Willing to Listen.
- 5,300 U.S. water systems are in violation of lead rules
- We have the wrong idea about males, females and sex
- Sexing it app: The erotic video games that explore sexuality
- Dark Rooms