Ryan Foerster is a Canadian born photographer who focuses on slightly abstract nude photography of his friends. Ryan’s photographs have a great balance of reality and fantasy in them, for me they are like the second-long moments of beauty when you’re bleary eyed or confused. Ryan has a bunch of other projects that he works on, one of these is a group of people that mail each other zines and fun little things from time to time, also a project about rats.
- Spice Boys (2015) – A short VICE documentary on users of synthetic drugs in Manchester, UK.
- guthrie: roll on columbia
- A century of west African portrait photography
- Why Did Two Girls Want to Kill for Slender Man?
- How does Usain Bolt run so fast?
- Young Hands in Mexico Feed Growing U.S. Demand for Heroin
- Oliver Sacks, Casting Light on the Interconnectedness of Life – RIP