Another year has come and gone and with it hundreds of thousands of images have recorded the world’s evolving history; moments in individual lives; the weather and it’s affects on the planet; acts of humanity and tragedies brought by man and by nature. The following is a compilation – not meant to be comprehensive in any way – of images from the first 4 months of 2012. Parts II and III to follow this week. — Paula Nelson ( 64 photos total)
- Vivid Illustrations Depict Dynamic Scenes of Nature and East Asian Mythology
- See This Old Man? Here’s Why He Is One Of The Best People In The World
- The Amazing Transformation of a Guy Who Didn’t Give Up!
- Civil War Medical Care, Battle Wounds, and Disease
- Leaving a trace: Forensic science through history
- The Most Interesting Science News Articles of the Week
- Britain just killed globalization as we know it