Another year has come and gone and with it hundreds of thousands of images have recorded the world’s evolving history; moments in individual lives; the weather and it’s affects on the planet; acts of humanity and tragedies brought by man and by nature. The following is a compilation – not meant to be comprehensive in any way – of images from the first 4 months of 2012. Parts II and III to follow this week. — Paula Nelson ( 64 photos total)
- Is Sewage Treatment Arming New Forms of Super-Bacteria?
- The Secret Playboy Mansion Tunnels that led to the Hollywood Homes of Celebrity Casanovas | Messy Nessy Chic
- From conference to cocktail party – the importance of networking
- Georges Pacheco: The Memory of Tears is a series of self portraits of people crying (PHOTOS).
- 20 banjo tunes
- having a threesome is harder than you thought
- Slaveholding Presidents [take your best guess]
- 15 remarkable new animal species that will freak you out (pictures)
- Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act Allows Private Businesses to Discriminate Against Employees Based on Sexual Orientation
- JK Rowling’s life advice: ten quotes on the lessons of failure