Another year has come and gone and with it hundreds of thousands of images have recorded the world’s evolving history; moments in individual lives; the weather and it’s affects on the planet; acts of humanity and tragedies brought by man and by nature. The following is a compilation – not meant to be comprehensive in any way – of images from the first 4 months of 2012. Parts II and III to follow this week. — Paula Nelson ( 64 photos total)
- A Time-Lapse and Footage of the Tornado That Struck Oklahoma
- Utah Springs Surprise Tax On Massive NSA Data Center
- Science, etc.
- Rare and very interesting photos
- 10 Abandoned Psych Wards Photographers Love Sneaking Into
- Color Rush: American Color Photography from Stieglitz to Sherman looks at the history of color photography (PHOTOS).