Another year has come and gone and with it hundreds of thousands of images have recorded the world’s evolving history; moments in individual lives; the weather and it’s affects on the planet; acts of humanity and tragedies brought by man and by nature. The following is a compilation – not meant to be comprehensive in any way – of images from the first 4 months of 2012. Parts II and III to follow this week. — Paula Nelson ( 64 photos total)
- The men behind Zero Hedge have been unmasked
- Friends ‘better than morphine’: Larger social networks release more pain-killing endorphin
- Breaking News — ScienceDaily
- Did Ancient Priests in Peru Invent Authority?
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today [repost because so much worthwhile here]
- The Queer Black Woman Who Reinvented The Blues
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (239th Issue)