Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- alfred steiglitz: 10 pictures
- Why millennials are facing the scariest financial future of any generation since the Great Depression.
- Major Report: Some Extreme Weather Can Only Be Blamed on Humans
- 1975-1985 New York cafeterias
- The stoned housewives of Washington, DC
- Holiday Cards
- Girls In Yoga Pants (39 pics)
- Vintage Christmas Alcohol Advertising