Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- Black Friday…Cyber Monday…and now GoodShit gifting
- Watch These Chimps Eat Some Ice And Just Hang Out
- 20 Great Escapes that will make you feel small
- Historical Figures Who Delivered The Best 30 Burns Of All Time
- Life-Changing Inspirational Quotes
- 40 Belief-Shaking Remarks From a Ruthless Nonconformist
- musical dancing mashup