Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- Did You Known That Baboons Were Trained in Ancient Egypt to Catch Criminals?
- Jerusalem Syndrome at the Met
- New evidence links the collapse of Aztec society to a deadly salmonella outbreak
- BIASED POLITICSLADY LIBERTY WEEPS
- jerry lee lewis music
- There’s no significant connection between your personality as a teenager and a septuagenarian
- When Retirement Comes With a Daily Dose of Cannabis
- The Shirk Report