Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- Uptown Rapture: Debbie Harry at the Carlyle
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (183rd Issue)
- Oscar Isaac – Hang Me, Oh Hang Me
- Class and family in America: Minding the nurture gap
- Is online dating a good idea? If so, which site should I choose?
- Mascots bring the spirit – The Big Picture
- Chronicles of an Affair with his Secretary, Found in an Abandoned Suitcase