Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- The victor, the spoils? Trump eyes Afghanistan’s elusive mineral riches
- On Post-Truth | How facts became irrelevant in the modern world
- Abigaile Johnson nude in 12 photos
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today
- How Colleges Are Strangling Liberalism
- Are Male and Female Brains Actually Different?
- photos by ralph gibson
- Mark Lilla Vs. Identity Politics
- The Unbelievable Life of the ‘John 3:16’ Sports Guy