Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- Top Science News
- Meet 7 Celebrity Fossils and Find Out What Made Them Famous
- Snowden Archive ——The SidToday Files
- Miles Davis mp3 song download
- How NASA Prevents Alien Life from Contaminating Earth—and Vice Versa
- Children in Spain are Going on a Homework Strike
- Watching Evolution Happen In Two Lifetimes