Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- Fears build as CIA’s ‘ghost prisoners’ vanish into Afghan jails
- Hypnotic GIFs That Get Better the Longer You Stare at Them
- The Original Construction Guys: Lunch Atop A Skyscraper
- Life in America’s cancer lands: The slow-motion tragedies of environmental disaster
- Jared Soares: Small-Town Hip Hop at Blue Sky Gallery.