Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- In Attawapiskat — Real Life on the Rez
- Katha Pollitt Is Trying to Remove the Stigma of Abortion
- Dark Roasted Blend: Link Latte 224
- Times Square – The Big Picture
- English Class With Mr. Roth
- A Girl Tries to Understand Why her Boyfriend Can’t Talk to her Anymore: His Reason Will Surprise You!