Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- The exhibit, “Crime Then and Now: Through the Lens of the Chicago Tribune,” explores crime photography through the decades.
- A ‘breakthrough’ in rechargeable batteries for electronic devices and electric vehicles | KurzweilAI
- this is what i have to say about the dress meme sweeping the net
- a batch of links
- r News Updates
- Blondie –many tunes
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (179th Issue)
- Kitty Wells – It Wasn’t God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels