Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- PLEASE HELP THE SITE
- What could actually work to fix gun violence in America – and what doesn’t
- Nashville Cats: The Lovin’ Spoonful
- Ralph Stanley: His 10 Greatest Performances
- The scientific reason for phone addiction
- Scientists discover the first contagious cancer that can spread between species
- The Secret Life Of America’s Greatest Swinger
- Do the Experts Know Anything?
- Longform: The Longform Guide to Undercover Journalism by Chandler Phillips, Mac McClelland, Nellie Bly, Emma Carmichael, Jeffrey Goldberg, Matthieu Aikins, Cameron Crowe