Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- Why the nude still shocks
- Telling Their Life Stories, Older Adults Find Peace in Looking Back
- Why aren’t coyotes, dingoes and wolves treated like our dogs?
- Wild Men of Europe
- Suicide Journalism on the Crazy-Mean Streets of Tijuana
- Marta Wasn’t Desperate for Money. She Just Knew Porn Was the Life She Wanted.
- America’s Epidemic of Unnecessary Care –