Today’s picture is from the late 1800′s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- Closing Scene [Robin Williams]
- see beneath the fold for answer
- Like a Virgin: Chaste Men Sexually Confused After Marriage
- Nascent cannabis industry splits between wealthy with clean criminal records and those who turn to less than legal methods
- The Incredible Tale of the Lost Treasure of Pisco
- Siphonophores and Individuality – a short film about jellyfish
- Always Talk to Strangers