Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- The art of concentration and the effortless effort of creative work, embracing contradiction and how our perception shapes our reality, and more.
- Seven Conversations About Preventing Gun Deaths
- Why all civilised people should love wasps
- How to Reduce Police Violence
- The best sex of my life
- It’s the Booze Talkin’: Crime as Business [films of the ’30s]
- Hank Williams – Take These Chains From My Heart.mp3