Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- The Cotton Tree in Freetown, Sierra Leone
- links galore: emphasis on science, but lots of tech etc too
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (155th Issue)
- The True Story of ‘The Crying Indian’
- Old Photos of Nebraska, ca. 1890s
- US to Yahoo: Hand Over Data or Pay $250K a Day
- The Tiniest House in London, possibly the World, is for Sale just shy of Half a Million Dollars