Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- On Passing the GOP Health Plan
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (298th Issue)
- the streets of spain
- The value of a liberal arts education in the modern world
- Vinod Khosla predicts AI will replace human oncologists
- People in 1920s Berlin Nightclubs Flirted via Pneumatic Tubes
- The Super Predators