Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- Why Chicks Cry: Teardrop City
- A Brief History of Decapitation
- From Inside Rikers Island, a Harrowing Look at the Torture of Solitary Confinement
- ‘Thoughts and prayers are not enough’: Why the US has so many mass shootings
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: Forget the Zero Praise the Hero
- are you phubbing?