Today’s picture is from the late 1800’s and shows two men after a successful fishing trip in a canoe. Notice that the canoe is outfitted with a rather comfortable looking chair. The shore is well laid out to get in and out of the boat, and it looks like they could just about do so without getting their feet wet. The picture was taken at Lake Gogebic, in Michigan. The fish are black bass.
- If abortions become illegal, here’s how the government will prosecute women who have them
- Southernmost point key west – discover the Conch Republic!
- Rabbit Island Invites Visitors to Feed and Cuddle Its Friendly Bunnies
- Scientists May Have Solved Mystery Behind Extinction of Ice Age Giants
- The Case for Making Artificial Intelligence Conscious
- Learning the Health Benefits of Cannabis
- Crazy Horse Memorial Foundation