August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- Panama Papers show how easy it is to finance terror using U.S. shell companies
- 5 Hidden Paris Enclaves
- Marilyn Monroe – The First Nude Sitting 1947. By Earl Moran RARE – Marilyn Monroe video –
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world [time to rethink a lot of things]
- Breaking News — ScienceDaily
- Ain’t No Bugs on Me: The New Lost City Ramblers
- Some Of The Most Extreme Places In The World