August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- THE PANAMA PAPERS: OFFSHORING WEALTH
- Harvard: Incredible endowment (35.7 billion) picks up some extra this way
- blind willie mctell music
- Born to Move
- SpectroDrone – the world’s first drone-based explosive detection sensor.
- Digital duds: Your smartphone is ruining your love life
- Stevie Nicks [YouTube]
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE