August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- Darwin the Young Adventurer
- THE FUTURE LIES AHEAD
- The Shirk Report
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (285th Issue)
- Kris Kristofferson – Topic – YouTube
- Unearthing photos and memories of life in the Lodz ghetto
- A New Kind of DNA Evidence
- What is our most relevant dystopian novel for these days?