August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- On Passing the GOP Health Plan
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (298th Issue)
- the streets of spain
- The value of a liberal arts education in the modern world
- Vinod Khosla predicts AI will replace human oncologists
- People in 1920s Berlin Nightclubs Flirted via Pneumatic Tubes
- The Super Predators