August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- New antibiotic shows long-lasting promise as superbug killer
- salute the day
- Mind molding psychedelic drugs could treat depression, and other mental illnesses
- Flooding from sea level rise threatens over 300,000 US coastal homes – study
- The Shirk Report – Volume 478
- ScienceDaily: Your source for the latest research news
- street photography