August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- Black Friday…Cyber Monday…and now GoodShit gifting
- musical dancing mashup
- WPA Murals
- How the Gun Control Debate Ignores Black Lives
- The 100 best photographs ever taken without photoshop
- Drug offenders make up nearly one third of prison admissions, new analysis shows
- A Hemingway Surprise by David Bromwich