August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- Slavonic Dances, No. 1 in C major.mp3
- Mindblowing Microscopic Footage of Cancer Cells Being Eliminated by Cannabis Oil | video
- Garry Winogrand: A look back at one of America’s most prolific photographers (PHOTOS).
- Justice Scalia Explains What Was Wrong With The Ferguson Grand Jury
- 1,700-Year-Old Silk Road Cemetery Contains Mythical Carvings
- The 1920s College Kids and the Fur “Pimp Coat” Craze