August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- This video by a Columbia University neuroscientist might be the best case against the drug war ever made
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (191th Issue)
- Gods From Classical Paintings Partying In The Streets
- Glen Campbell-Galveston.mp3
- Does Culture Really Evolve Like Organisms Do?
- Fast food workers photograph their daily lives in the exhibit, “I, Too, Am America.”
- How Necking Shaped the Giraffe