August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- Modern Slavery Estimated to Trap 45 Million People Worldwide
- Which Rock Star Will Historians of the Future Remember?
- How the Kleptocrats’ $12 Trillion Heist Helps Keep Most of the World Impoverished
- 20 Great Books to Read While High
- 10 Tribes That Are The Last Of Their Kind
- Joy Episalla’s TV Sets is a series that reflects on a photographer’s travel in the world.
- Parting the Waters of the City of Jerusalem in the Siloam Tunnel of King Hezekiah
- The Startling Beauty of Scarecrows
- vintage everyday