August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- Uptown Rapture: Debbie Harry at the Carlyle
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (183rd Issue)
- Oscar Isaac – Hang Me, Oh Hang Me
- Class and family in America: Minding the nurture gap
- Is online dating a good idea? If so, which site should I choose?
- Mascots bring the spirit – The Big Picture
- Chronicles of an Affair with his Secretary, Found in an Abandoned Suitcase