August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- Jerry Lewis: a knockabout clown with a dark and melancholy inner life
- Venice Lei nude in 15 photos
- Warning signs of mass violence – in the US?
- ‘Psychologically scarred’ millennials are killing countless industries from napkins to Applebee’s — here are the businesses they like the least
- Why are Ku Klux Klan groups increasing in Florida?
- 50 Incredibly Weird Facts About the Human Body
- In Ukraine, a Malware Expert Who Could Blow the Whistle on Russian Hacking
- German Shepherd Dogs Can Diagnose Breast Cancer By Smelling You