August 1942. “Detroit (vicinity). Chrysler Corporation Dodge truck plant. Hundreds of deft operations are required to assemble and finish the long lines of Dodge Army truck bodies that move daily to final production lines.” Just one of the thousands of production lines that spelled doom for the Axis. Medium-format negative by Arthur Siegel, Office of War Information.
- POLITICS WITH A BIAS::“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”ELIE WIESEL
- The uneasy truth about human-animal hybrids
- The longer history on treason and the Civil War
- The Last of the Siberian Unicorns: What Happened to the Mammoth-Sized One-Horned Beasts of Legend?
- 3 tunes
- Political…cry me a river
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (282nd Issue)
- Breaking News — ScienceDaily
- Asthma Just Got Linked to a Yeast Found in Infant Gut Microbes