Today’s picture shows a vegetable stand in the Mercado Tocon in Havana. The picture was taken in 1904. I am not sure what type of melons those are in the foreground.
- The victor, the spoils? Trump eyes Afghanistan’s elusive mineral riches
- On Post-Truth | How facts became irrelevant in the modern world
- Abigaile Johnson nude in 12 photos
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today
- How Colleges Are Strangling Liberalism
- Are Male and Female Brains Actually Different?
- photos by ralph gibson
- Mark Lilla Vs. Identity Politics
- The Unbelievable Life of the ‘John 3:16’ Sports Guy