Today’s picture shows a vegetable stand in the Mercado Tocon in Havana. The picture was taken in 1904. I am not sure what type of melons those are in the foreground.
- Talking with—Not Just to—Kids Powers How They Learn Language
- POLITICS: the future lies ahead
- A surprising number of doctors were undergrad English majors — and it’s not just about GPA
- Abandoned: gallery
- Osteoarthritis: Could researchers have found the key to prevention?
- Stephen Shore’s MoMA Survey Shows a Restless Reformer as a Master of Photography
- A Twist in Our Sexual Encounters With Other Ancient Humans
- Modern mindfulness is rooted in a racist history