Today’s picture shows a vegetable stand in the Mercado Tocon in Havana. The picture was taken in 1904. I am not sure what type of melons those are in the foreground.
- Trump: What’s the Deal (1988)
- Cellphone radiation can cause cancer: study
- Secret Memo Reveals US Was Aware Of Americans Killing Zimbabwe Lions; Only Concern Was Getting Caught
- Meet the World’s Most Controversial Inflatable Yellow Duck
- The invisible: how China deals with mental illness – in pictures
- 10 Things I’d Tell My Former (Medicated) Self
- This new theory finally explains why men love breasts