Today’s picture shows a vegetable stand in the Mercado Tocon in Havana. The picture was taken in 1904. I am not sure what type of melons those are in the foreground.
- America’s tough approach to policing black communities began as a liberal idea
- Clay Bolt photographs native North American bees for his project “Beautiful Bees.”
- Downtown Harrisonburg VA – Diner, Vintage Signs and More!
- The Future of Medicine 2016
- Soviet Pin-Up Style – 45 Fun and Flirty Images from the Merging of Soviet Social Posters with American Pin-Up Art
- 7 Incredible Natural Phenomena you’ve never seen (Natural Phenomena )
- All That Was Left of Them
- Shrine of Christ’s Passion and Millennium Mary, St. John, Indiana