Today’s picture shows a vegetable stand in the Mercado Tocon in Havana. The picture was taken in 1904. I am not sure what type of melons those are in the foreground.
- For Couples, Time Can Upend the Laws of Attraction
- Why do people believe myths about the Confederacy? Because our textbooks and monuments are wrong.
- Sexy Russian Ass Twerk Girls…CAREFUL! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
- Kenyan Country Music singer “Elvis” performs Forever and Ever Amen
- From Blunt To Bart: A History Of Cigarette And Joint Rolling Papers In Photos
- Watch the Scene From Grateful Dead’s First ‘Fare Thee Well’ Show
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (197th Issue)