Houdini is remembered as an Escape Artist more than a Daredevil, but his stunts were very risky. In this picture from 1912, he was handcuffed, chained, put in a crate, which was chained, and then lowered into New York Harbor. He successfully escaped and emerged at the surface of the water. A number of people since his time have died trying to do some of his stunts. Houdini died from complications of being punched in the stomach when he was not expecting it.
- In Attawapiskat — Real Life on the Rez
- Katha Pollitt Is Trying to Remove the Stigma of Abortion
- Dark Roasted Blend: Link Latte 224
- Times Square – The Big Picture
- English Class With Mr. Roth
- A Girl Tries to Understand Why her Boyfriend Can’t Talk to her Anymore: His Reason Will Surprise You!