Houdini is remembered as an Escape Artist more than a Daredevil, but his stunts were very risky. In this picture from 1912, he was handcuffed, chained, put in a crate, which was chained, and then lowered into New York Harbor. He successfully escaped and emerged at the surface of the water. A number of people since his time have died trying to do some of his stunts. Houdini died from complications of being punched in the stomach when he was not expecting it.
- Top Science News
- Meet 7 Celebrity Fossils and Find Out What Made Them Famous
- Snowden Archive ——The SidToday Files
- Miles Davis mp3 song download
- How NASA Prevents Alien Life from Contaminating Earth—and Vice Versa
- Children in Spain are Going on a Homework Strike
- Watching Evolution Happen In Two Lifetimes