3D printing technology has come a long way in the recent years, and it’s really started to mature in terms of both its capabilities and its real world applications. It’s no longer just theoretical – it’s practical in a wide variety of instances, and that’s good news for both 3D printing innovators and for early adopters, as well as for the rest of the world. Of course, we’re still at the beginning of the true 3D printing revolution, and it’s likely that as the technology continues to improve and come dow
- Gun sales up in Cape Coral
- and yes I believe sane responsible people can own guns
- Article: One Easy Way to Turn Back the Clock on Guns
- Khajuraho: The Sexiest Temples in India
- Study Finds People Given Basic Income Are Likely to Keep Working
- A beginner’s guide to curling, the world’s best sport.
- the thornoborough henges