Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- An important update from the Equifax top-notch security team.
- Tracy Lindsay nude in 15 photos
- We’re at the end of white Christian America. What will that mean?
- lee friedlander gallery
- This Rocky Wall Was Created By The New Zealand Earthquake
- How Facebook Could Crack the Trump-Russia Case
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today (Vol. CCLIII)
- The Graham-Cassidy Health-Care Bill Is a Potential Disaster