Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Major advance in artificial photosynthesis poses win/win for the environment
- The Colorful Side of Istanbul
- How Syrians Saved an Ancient Seedbank From Civil War | WIRED
- Uffington White Horse …and a drug lord’s reproduction
- name them…photos by david bailey
- How Sex Scenes in Film/ TV really Work
- Serving All Your Heroin Needs