Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Ariana Grande – Break Free
- Monk’s Dream – Thelonious Monk – Full Album
- Who Owns the Dead?
- Lewis & Clark: Journey of the Corps of Discovery(1997)
- Heligoland: the German Island the British Tried to Destroy
- Love and Ruin
- Shower the People: James Taylor
- Gail Albert Halaban’s Vis-a-Vis: If you leave your shades open you should expect people are watching you (PHOTOS).