Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Brain-Eating Amoeba Found Lurking in La. Water System
- Student-Built Apps Teach Colleges a Thing or Two
- What We Learned This Week – a week’s worth of bullshit
- this is tres funny!
- Vote for one of the nominees for the 3QD Science Prize 2014
- link latte–huge compilation of interesting links to goodies of all kinds
- Teufelsbrücke, The Devil’s Bridge in Switzerland