Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- This video by a Columbia University neuroscientist might be the best case against the drug war ever made
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (191th Issue)
- Gods From Classical Paintings Partying In The Streets
- Glen Campbell-Galveston.mp3
- Does Culture Really Evolve Like Organisms Do?
- Fast food workers photograph their daily lives in the exhibit, “I, Too, Am America.”
- How Necking Shaped the Giraffe