Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Virtual reality can help prevent falls in elderly, Israeli team finds |
- Frank Ocean Blonde Review: What We Can Learn From the Artist’s Patient, Stripped-Down New Album
- vintage french photos [erotica]
- Paul Carroll photographs the Gaelic games in his book, Gaelic Fields.
- Is Elysium Health’s Basis the Fountain of Youth?
- Katrina pain index 2016 by the numbers: Race and class gap widening
- Ernest Tubb ~ My Pick Of The Hits / ViewPure
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: Miss Nerdy Pageants
- Abandoned Town of Cairo, Illinois – Cairo, Illinois