Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Billy Joel – Topic – YouTube
- Identical spaces shaped by residents
- Health Effects of Marijuana and Cannabis-Derived Products Presented in New Report
- Why the elites always rule
- just need a little cleaning up and oil change
- The skills your kids should cultivate to be competitive in the age of automation
- ‘Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee’