Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Chinese Tourists Cram China’s Biggest Pool
- ‘It’s a matter of survival’: the black Americans fighting for gun rights
- Breaking News — ScienceDaily
- Washington, D.C. Mormon Temple – Kensington, Maryland
- What Happens to the U.S. Midwest When the Water’s Gone?
- Study tracing ancestor microorganisms suggests life started in a hydrothermal environment