Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- POLITICS WITH A BIAS::“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”ELIE WIESEL
- The uneasy truth about human-animal hybrids
- The longer history on treason and the Civil War
- The Last of the Siberian Unicorns: What Happened to the Mammoth-Sized One-Horned Beasts of Legend?
- 3 tunes
- Political…cry me a river
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (282nd Issue)
- Breaking News — ScienceDaily
- Asthma Just Got Linked to a Yeast Found in Infant Gut Microbes