Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Gun sales up in Cape Coral
- and yes I believe sane responsible people can own guns
- Article: One Easy Way to Turn Back the Clock on Guns
- Khajuraho: The Sexiest Temples in India
- Study Finds People Given Basic Income Are Likely to Keep Working
- A beginner’s guide to curling, the world’s best sport.
- the thornoborough henges