Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Ancienne maison de tonnelier (XVIIIe), rue de la Couronne
- henry darger–folk artist, eccentric, offbeat for sure…video
- Every Day People: Sly & The Family Stone
- Crossing Batty Moss
- Should we wipe mosquitoes off the face of the Earth?
- This Paradise on Earth just Stole the Number 1 Spot on my Bucket List
- Review: ‘Wired to Create’ Shows the Science of a Messy Process
- 12 Creepiest Looking New Species (new species) – ODDEE