Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Slavonic Dances, No. 1 in C major.mp3
- Mindblowing Microscopic Footage of Cancer Cells Being Eliminated by Cannabis Oil | video
- Garry Winogrand: A look back at one of America’s most prolific photographers (PHOTOS).
- Justice Scalia Explains What Was Wrong With The Ferguson Grand Jury
- 1,700-Year-Old Silk Road Cemetery Contains Mythical Carvings
- The 1920s College Kids and the Fur “Pimp Coat” Craze