Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (205th Issue)
- Top Science News
- Vulture Populations Wane, Poisoned by Man – The New York Times
- Welcome Back to School: How to Stay Sober in College
- Places around the world by Christian Lindgr
- What some of the richest people in America say about the poor when they think no one is listening
- Boardwalk scene, Atlantic City, June 1960