Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- what women want for hot daddies
- What is the origin of Father’s Day?
- 38 Days That Made Us Dads
- There Are Good Men Out There
- babes: a big gallery
- A Father’s Day reminder from science: Your kids aren’t really growing up quickly
- Surprising Ways to Beat Anxiety And Become More Resilient, According to Science
- Fathers also want to ‘have it all,’ study says