Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Darwin the Young Adventurer
- THE FUTURE LIES AHEAD
- The Shirk Report
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (285th Issue)
- Kris Kristofferson – Topic – YouTube
- Unearthing photos and memories of life in the Lodz ghetto
- A New Kind of DNA Evidence
- What is our most relevant dystopian novel for these days?