Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Here’s How The World Can Adapt To The Rapid Rise Of Cities | Huffington Post
- Mosquitoes May Meet Their End Thanks to Marlon Brando
- How to Slow Age-Related Muscle Loss
- Triumph des Willens (1935) – Triumph of the Will – YouTube
- A Hellenistic Eden: One Ancient King’s Attempt to Create the Perfect City on Earth
- Inside The Strange, Paranoid World Of Julian Assange
- Moscow confirms ministry website attack after US hacker claim
- 15 Places McDonald’s should have Left Alone
- Lincoln’s suspension of habeas corpus.