Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- Scientists pinpoint critical step in DNA repair, cellular aging
- Passing Through a Canal
- Does Power Really Corrupt?
- Philosophy can teach children what Google can’t…and Ireland knows it
- science updated
- [repost] The disease killing white Americans goes way deeper than opioids
- The Man Who Pulled the First Houdini
- Q&A with Bill Flanagan | The Official Bob Dylan Site
- The Academy’s Assault on Intellectual Diversity