Hundreds of dancers joined together in Moscow on 26.02.2012 to perform together a great flashmob of “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, a popular song written and published in 1929 by Irving Berlin, and introduced by Harry Richman in the musical film Puttin’ on the Ritz (1930). The title derives from the slang expression “putting on the Ritz” meaning to dress very fashionably. The expression was inspired by the swanky Ritz Hotel.
- How to check if you’ve been the victim of a breach like the Yahoo hack
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas | International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
- Breaking News — ScienceDaily
- Marc Yankus’s The Secret Lives of Buildings takes a different look at New York architecture.
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE
- This is what Ötzi the Iceman sounded like
- What Causes Wildfires?