The earliest historical heritage and cultural identity of many Europeans is threatened – by coal. A year ago, in the forest area of Góry in Eastern Wielkopolska (Poland), a set of 5,500-year-old megalithic tombs were discovered.
- How to catch fish
- helmut newton: breast assortment
- Cristina BanBan: Painting A Moment In Time
- Mercenaries Fighting a Class War
- Music’s Fentanyl Crisis: Inside the Drug That Killed Prince and Tom Petty
- What does running do to your brain?
- the Shumeyko twins: a gallery
- Is This Scientific Breakthrough The Fountain Of Youth We’ve Been Waiting For?
- Study reveals new cause of depression