The earliest historical heritage and cultural identity of many Europeans is threatened – by coal. A year ago, in the forest area of Góry in Eastern Wielkopolska (Poland), a set of 5,500-year-old megalithic tombs were discovered.
- Gun sales up in Cape Coral
- and yes I believe sane responsible people can own guns
- Article: One Easy Way to Turn Back the Clock on Guns
- Khajuraho: The Sexiest Temples in India
- Study Finds People Given Basic Income Are Likely to Keep Working
- A beginner’s guide to curling, the world’s best sport.
- the thornoborough henges