The earliest historical heritage and cultural identity of many Europeans is threatened – by coal. A year ago, in the forest area of Góry in Eastern Wielkopolska (Poland), a set of 5,500-year-old megalithic tombs were discovered.
- Thanksgiving | [a few nice articles]
- White House says true cost of opioid drug epidemic in 2015 was $504bn
- It’s the Kultur, Stupid | by Timothy Garton Ash [German populism]
- lots of goodies here
- Battered by extreme weather, Americans are more worried about climate change
- How to Tell If You’re a Jerk
- Kate’s Still Here