Easter Island is known for two things: giant stone heads and the cautionary tale of an isolated civilization that destroyed itself through reckless misuse of resources. But new analysis of archaeological remains might rewrite the narrative, painting the Rapa Nui people in a more positive light.
- [great collection of links etc]Charlottesville Syllabus: Readings on the History of Hate in America
- who speaks for populism?
- Candice Lauren nude in 15 photos
- (23) Can the circle be unbroken – The Carter Family – YouTube
- Charlottesville Trump Is Ready to Go Down in Flames
- America Is Struggling to Sort Out Where ‘Violence’ Begins and Ends
- dorathea lange