The strange doorways and hallways in Austin Irving’s series, “Not an Exit,” are, in fact, perfectly functional spaces that will take you from Point A to Point B. But framed in a particular way, Irving transforms them to look like Escher-esque puzzles leading nowhere—or, perhaps, to some bizarre alternate dimension.
- On the road of bones
- Why am I now political after all these years?
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Just Got Caught in Another Ethics Violation—Thanks to Instagram
- Forget Supersonic. Hypersonic Is the U.S. Military’s New Speed
- GOP strategist admits he colluded with Russian hackers to hurt Hillary Clinton, Democrats
- There was a Russian spy in the FBI for 15 years, and even he warned of election tampering
- China is working on the largest infrastructure endeavor in human history