The strange doorways and hallways in Austin Irving’s series, “Not an Exit,” are, in fact, perfectly functional spaces that will take you from Point A to Point B. But framed in a particular way, Irving transforms them to look like Escher-esque puzzles leading nowhere—or, perhaps, to some bizarre alternate dimension.
- Thanksgiving | [a few nice articles]
- White House says true cost of opioid drug epidemic in 2015 was $504bn
- It’s the Kultur, Stupid | by Timothy Garton Ash [German populism]
- lots of goodies here
- Battered by extreme weather, Americans are more worried about climate change
- How to Tell If You’re a Jerk
- Kate’s Still Here