The strange doorways and hallways in Austin Irving’s series, “Not an Exit,” are, in fact, perfectly functional spaces that will take you from Point A to Point B. But framed in a particular way, Irving transforms them to look like Escher-esque puzzles leading nowhere—or, perhaps, to some bizarre alternate dimension.
- Americans own 40 percent of world’s firearms: study
- New antibiotic shows long-lasting promise as superbug killer
- salute the day
- Mind molding psychedelic drugs could treat depression, and other mental illnesses
- Flooding from sea level rise threatens over 300,000 US coastal homes – study
- The Shirk Report – Volume 478
- ScienceDaily: Your source for the latest research news