Why do we seem to enjoy movies and art that are emotionally negative or designed to make us feel sad? Researchers from Max Planck Institute have developed a new model that may help explain this paradox.
- ‘An astonishing force field’: Philip Roth, as remembered by authors and friends
- focus on the moment
- Whereof we cannot speakPeople crave silence, yet are unnerved by it
- Rudy Giuliani won deal for OxyContin maker to continue sales of drug behind opioid deaths
- Sitting positions: Posture and back health
- The latest thinking on osteoporosis, which weakens bones
- Was Science Wrong About Being Right?