Tissue from a human Bronze Age brain has been preserved for 4000 years. Archaeologists hope that similar specimens can be found to discover more information on health conditions in the prehistoric past.
- Muslims raise thousands for victims and families of Florida shooting
- Republicans and Democrats slam Trump after he rages on Twitter about Mueller’s Russia indictments
- Some Republicans join call for stronger background checks on gun buyers
- ‘Throw them out’: plans to eject politicians ‘beholden to the gun lobby’
- NRA contributions: how much money is spent on lawmakers?
- Why Americans Started Buying Military-Style Weapons Like the One Used in the Florida Shooting
- Donald Trump has finally acknowledged Russia’s ‘anti-US campaign’
- Post-Parkland, nationwide protests planned at schools