There’s nothing particularly alarming about the aroma of acetophenone, a chemical whose sweet smell reminds people of almonds. But for a set of mice in Atlanta, it became a source of fear. Brian Dias of Emory University repeatedly let them sniff the chemical, then gave them mild electric shocks, until the mice learned that the […]
- ‘It’s not possible to eradicate plague’: Scientists warn
- Calling Out the Robocaller
- Break the cycle | [articles on gun violence]
- Rising Inequality Began with Agriculture and Domestication of Plants and Animals
- Top 30 Best Songs Of Blondie
- The two obstacles that are holding back Alzheimer’s research
- Do civilisations collapse?