There’s nothing particularly alarming about the aroma of acetophenone, a chemical whose sweet smell reminds people of almonds. But for a set of mice in Atlanta, it became a source of fear. Brian Dias of Emory University repeatedly let them sniff the chemical, then gave them mild electric shocks, until the mice learned that the […]
- When Will Climate Change Make the Earth Too Hot For Humans?
- Havana Flooded by Irma
- What will our climate look like in 2050?
- How Nostalgia Works
- Breaking Memory Circuits With Marijuana
- Chinese sexologist Li Yinhe can’t answer people’s burning sex questions after being censored and banned from Weibo
- Colin Kaepernick vs. Tim Tebow: Christianity on its knees
- How Great Pyramid of Giza was built