“An unusually high amount of suspicious cell phone activity in the nation’s capital has caught the attention of the Department of Homeland Security, raising concerns that U.S. officials are being monitored by a foreign entity,” reports CBS News: The issue was first reported in the Washington Free Beacon, but a source at telecom security firm ESD America confirmed the spike in suspicious activity to CBS News. ESD America, hired preemptively for a DHS pilot program this January called ESD Overwatch, first no
- begin the day here
- good morning, coffee lovers
- Is the cemetery dead?
- The Refined, Scandalous Art of Japan’s Traditional Woodblock Tabloids
- What Is Consciousness?
- How the Enlightenment Ends
- International group of scientists suggest that octopuses might actually be aliens
- Lonely Road Signs of Namibia: Landscape Photography by Helin Bereket
- babes: gallery #2