“An unusually high amount of suspicious cell phone activity in the nation’s capital has caught the attention of the Department of Homeland Security, raising concerns that U.S. officials are being monitored by a foreign entity,” reports CBS News: The issue was first reported in the Washington Free Beacon, but a source at telecom security firm ESD America confirmed the spike in suspicious activity to CBS News. ESD America, hired preemptively for a DHS pilot program this January called ESD Overwatch, first no
- When Will Climate Change Make the Earth Too Hot For Humans?
- Havana Flooded by Irma
- What will our climate look like in 2050?
- How Nostalgia Works
- Breaking Memory Circuits With Marijuana
- Chinese sexologist Li Yinhe can’t answer people’s burning sex questions after being censored and banned from Weibo
- Colin Kaepernick vs. Tim Tebow: Christianity on its knees
- How Great Pyramid of Giza was built