“An unusually high amount of suspicious cell phone activity in the nation’s capital has caught the attention of the Department of Homeland Security, raising concerns that U.S. officials are being monitored by a foreign entity,” reports CBS News: The issue was first reported in the Washington Free Beacon, but a source at telecom security firm ESD America confirmed the spike in suspicious activity to CBS News. ESD America, hired preemptively for a DHS pilot program this January called ESD Overwatch, first no
- 10 stunning photos show dramatic evacuation of Dunkirk in colour |
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (302nd Issue)
- How Putin learned to stop worrying and love internet espionage
- How will we keep controversial gene drive technology in check?
- Rock ‘n’ Roll | [big collection to explore]
- These Personalized Vaccines Might Mean The End Of Cancer