After a two-week hiatus, WikiLeaks dumped new files as part of the Vault 7 series — documents about a CIA tool named CherryBlossom, a multi-purpose framework developed for hacking hundreds of home router models. The tool is by far one of the most sophisticated CIA malware frameworks in the CIA’s possession. The purpose of CherryBlossom is to allow operatives to interact and control SOHO routers on the victim’s network. The tool can sniff, log, and redirect the user’s Internet traffic, open a VPN to the vic
- ‘An astonishing force field’: Philip Roth, as remembered by authors and friends
- focus on the moment
- Whereof we cannot speakPeople crave silence, yet are unnerved by it
- Rudy Giuliani won deal for OxyContin maker to continue sales of drug behind opioid deaths
- Sitting positions: Posture and back health
- The latest thinking on osteoporosis, which weakens bones
- Was Science Wrong About Being Right?