Rising temperatures and sea levels increase the risk of death from malaria, diarrhea, and nutritional deficiencies, disproportionately affecting children.
- how to get security clearance? have Trump sign off on it
- Philip Roth, The Art of Fiction No. 84
- Science Explains How the Iceman Resists Extreme Cold
- Surging numbers of Chinese people going abroad should be welcomed
- Invisible asymptotes
- The Shirk Report [lots and lots of goodies here]
- DoD: North Korea is Committed to its Nuclear Forces