For young children, how we speak is often more important than what we say. Even ‘positive’ generalizations can lead children to adopt negative stereotypes.
- Did You Known That Baboons Were Trained in Ancient Egypt to Catch Criminals?
- Jerusalem Syndrome at the Met
- New evidence links the collapse of Aztec society to a deadly salmonella outbreak
- BIASED POLITICSLADY LIBERTY WEEPS
- jerry lee lewis music
- There’s no significant connection between your personality as a teenager and a septuagenarian
- When Retirement Comes With a Daily Dose of Cannabis
- The Shirk Report