Teenage pregnancy rates are down and birth rates among 15-19 year old females have reached an all-time low in the US, and increased contraceptive use appears to be the reason why, two studies published last month by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have revealed. According to Saludmovil, a health and lifestyle news […]
- ‘An astonishing force field’: Philip Roth, as remembered by authors and friends
- focus on the moment
- Whereof we cannot speakPeople crave silence, yet are unnerved by it
- Rudy Giuliani won deal for OxyContin maker to continue sales of drug behind opioid deaths
- Sitting positions: Posture and back health
- The latest thinking on osteoporosis, which weakens bones
- Was Science Wrong About Being Right?