Artificial intelligence offers huge scientific benefits but also brings risks depending on how it is used, Demis Hassabis, the head of leading British AI firm DeepMind, said Friday.
- Does Recovery Kill Great Writing?
- As Trump consolidates his power, the history of 1930s Germany repeats itself
- The Refugee Detectives
- Bomb Cyclones, Nor’easters, and the Messy Relationship Between Weather and Climate
- Matchbox that can tell a virus from a bacterial infection and help avoid misdiagnoses
- New book unmasks hidden history of how US corporations gained legal personhood that trumps your rights
- Talking with—Not Just to—Kids Powers How They Learn Language
- POLITICS: the future lies ahead