Only weeks before Hurricane Irma came ashore, Florida U.S. Rep. Bill Posey reintroduced legislation designed to block federal regulators from forcing companies to better disclose their climate-related risks to shareholders.
- ‘It’s not possible to eradicate plague’: Scientists warn
- Calling Out the Robocaller
- Break the cycle | [articles on gun violence]
- Rising Inequality Began with Agriculture and Domestication of Plants and Animals
- Top 30 Best Songs Of Blondie
- The two obstacles that are holding back Alzheimer’s research
- Do civilisations collapse?