A recent article in the journal Antiquity suggests that prehistoric people were hunting giant sloths in eastern Brazil about 23,000 years ago. This adds to an ever-growing body of research questioning the textbook presentation of when and how the Americas were populated.
- ‘It’s not possible to eradicate plague’: Scientists warn
- Calling Out the Robocaller
- Break the cycle | [articles on gun violence]
- Rising Inequality Began with Agriculture and Domestication of Plants and Animals
- Top 30 Best Songs Of Blondie
- The two obstacles that are holding back Alzheimer’s research
- Do civilisations collapse?