A recent article in the journal Antiquity suggests that prehistoric people were hunting giant sloths in eastern Brazil about 23,000 years ago. This adds to an ever-growing body of research questioning the textbook presentation of when and how the Americas were populated.
- I jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and survived. One sentence could have stopped me.
- ‘Discovering my true sexual self’: why I embraced polyamory
- street art in tel aviv (gallery)
- The Best Photographs Of 2017 – By The People Who Shot Them
- street art: UK (gallery)
- 3 links
- This map shows the US really has 11 separate ‘nations’ with entirely different cultures
- Caravaggio (11 pics)