WIKILEAKS FOUNDER JULIAN ASSANGE is hitting back at Trump’s CIA director Mike Pompeo following a speech last week in which Pompeo accused WikiLeaks of being a “hostile nonstate intelligence agency” operating outside of the protections of the First Amendment. “We can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us. To give them the space to crush us with misappropriated secrets is a perversion of what our great Constitution stands for,” Pompeo declared, adding an ominous assertion: “It ends now.”
- An important update from the Equifax top-notch security team.
- Tracy Lindsay nude in 15 photos
- We’re at the end of white Christian America. What will that mean?
- lee friedlander gallery
- This Rocky Wall Was Created By The New Zealand Earthquake
- How Facebook Could Crack the Trump-Russia Case
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today (Vol. CCLIII)
- The Graham-Cassidy Health-Care Bill Is a Potential Disaster