WIKILEAKS FOUNDER JULIAN ASSANGE is hitting back at Trump’s CIA director Mike Pompeo following a speech last week in which Pompeo accused WikiLeaks of being a “hostile nonstate intelligence agency” operating outside of the protections of the First Amendment. “We can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us. To give them the space to crush us with misappropriated secrets is a perversion of what our great Constitution stands for,” Pompeo declared, adding an ominous assertion: “It ends now.”
- 10 stunning photos show dramatic evacuation of Dunkirk in colour |
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (302nd Issue)
- How Putin learned to stop worrying and love internet espionage
- How will we keep controversial gene drive technology in check?
- Rock ‘n’ Roll | [big collection to explore]
- These Personalized Vaccines Might Mean The End Of Cancer