WIKILEAKS FOUNDER JULIAN ASSANGE is hitting back at Trump’s CIA director Mike Pompeo following a speech last week in which Pompeo accused WikiLeaks of being a “hostile nonstate intelligence agency” operating outside of the protections of the First Amendment. “We can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us. To give them the space to crush us with misappropriated secrets is a perversion of what our great Constitution stands for,” Pompeo declared, adding an ominous assertion: “It ends now.”
- Jerry Lewis: a knockabout clown with a dark and melancholy inner life
- Venice Lei nude in 15 photos
- Warning signs of mass violence – in the US?
- ‘Psychologically scarred’ millennials are killing countless industries from napkins to Applebee’s — here are the businesses they like the least
- Why are Ku Klux Klan groups increasing in Florida?
- 50 Incredibly Weird Facts About the Human Body
- In Ukraine, a Malware Expert Who Could Blow the Whistle on Russian Hacking