TODAY As Glen Campbell transformed from a country music legend to an Alzheimer’s patient, Dr. Ronald Petersen was by his side. Petersen, director of the Mayo Clinic Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center, was the late entertainer’s physician. He saw first-hand how music and personality affected the course of the disease in Campbell, robbing him of the ability to remember lyrics, but not guitar solos or social graces.
- Pretty Girls Make The World Go Round
- This Exotic Animal Specialist Is The Real-Life Tarzan (27 pics)
- State of U.S. rental market: Rich get more options, poor suffer affordability crisis
- 14 Funniest Wildlife Photos Of 2017 Have Been Announced, And They Will Make Your Day
- Silicon Valley’s Immortalists Will Help Us All Stay Healthy
- Where a Life-Saving Needle Exchange Operates in the Shadow of the Law
- Veterans Charity Raises Millions to Help Those Who’ve Served. But Telemarketers Are Pocketing Most of It.