TODAY As Glen Campbell transformed from a country music legend to an Alzheimer’s patient, Dr. Ronald Petersen was by his side. Petersen, director of the Mayo Clinic Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center, was the late entertainer’s physician. He saw first-hand how music and personality affected the course of the disease in Campbell, robbing him of the ability to remember lyrics, but not guitar solos or social graces.
- In An Uncertain Economy, Networking Is Millennials’ Social Safety Net
- Can We “See” Climate Change?
- Trump Has No Plan to Block Scheduled Release of JFK Records
- The Beatles meet Muhammad Ali, 1964.
- the rat pack
- Sexual harassment at work is a global problem. Now, the world is finally talking about it.
- The Most Interesting Science News Articles of the Week
- Russian Artist Oleg Shuplyak Hidden Figure Paintings Are Amazing Optical Illusions