TODAY As Glen Campbell transformed from a country music legend to an Alzheimer’s patient, Dr. Ronald Petersen was by his side. Petersen, director of the Mayo Clinic Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center, was the late entertainer’s physician. He saw first-hand how music and personality affected the course of the disease in Campbell, robbing him of the ability to remember lyrics, but not guitar solos or social graces.
- 20 Great Songs to Smoke To – Weed Reader
- How One Houston Suburb Ended Up in a Reservoir
- What works to reduce gun deaths
- There’s a Dangerous Rumor Circulating About Fentanyl
- They survived Columbine. Then came Sandy Hook. And Parkland.
- Humans are sleepwalking into a mass extinction of species not seen since the dinosaurs
- Tumblr IDs 84 Accounts That Spread Propaganda