Hans Fallada based his novel Alone in Berlin on the case of Otto and Elise Hampel, who attacked Hitler’s regime during the second world war with a series of postcards left in public places around Berlin. They were caught, imprisoned and executed in 1943. Here we gather together images of wartime Berlin and of some of the postcards preserved in the police file given to Fallada by Johannes Becher
- organized motorcycle gangs…ATF Report
- Exclusive: Leaked Report Profiles Military, Police Members of Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs
- This video by a Columbia University neuroscientist might be the best case against the drug war ever made
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (191th Issue)
- Gods From Classical Paintings Partying In The Streets
- Glen Campbell-Galveston.mp3
- Does Culture Really Evolve Like Organisms Do?