Hans Fallada based his novel Alone in Berlin on the case of Otto and Elise Hampel, who attacked Hitler’s regime during the second world war with a series of postcards left in public places around Berlin. They were caught, imprisoned and executed in 1943. Here we gather together images of wartime Berlin and of some of the postcards preserved in the police file given to Fallada by Johannes Becher
- [great collection of links etc]Charlottesville Syllabus: Readings on the History of Hate in America
- who speaks for populism?
- Candice Lauren nude in 15 photos
- (23) Can the circle be unbroken – The Carter Family – YouTube
- Charlottesville Trump Is Ready to Go Down in Flames
- America Is Struggling to Sort Out Where ‘Violence’ Begins and Ends
- dorathea lange