Eggs were demonized in the past due to their high cholesterol levels. Many doctors suggested that eating eggs is bad due to the cholesterol and may harm your health, but this was a common misconception which has been blown out of proportion. Eggs are one of the few ideal foods for our health – they contain protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and can be used in different ways.Nowadays, doctors suggest eating 2-3 eggs every day in order to boost your health. If you want to learn more about the benefits of eating a couple eggs a day, continue reading the article below.
- Muslims raise thousands for victims and families of Florida shooting
- Republicans and Democrats slam Trump after he rages on Twitter about Mueller’s Russia indictments
- Some Republicans join call for stronger background checks on gun buyers
- ‘Throw them out’: plans to eject politicians ‘beholden to the gun lobby’
- NRA contributions: how much money is spent on lawmakers?
- Why Americans Started Buying Military-Style Weapons Like the One Used in the Florida Shooting
- Donald Trump has finally acknowledged Russia’s ‘anti-US campaign’
- Post-Parkland, nationwide protests planned at schools