Eggs were demonized in the past due to their high cholesterol levels. Many doctors suggested that eating eggs is bad due to the cholesterol and may harm your health, but this was a common misconception which has been blown out of proportion. Eggs are one of the few ideal foods for our health – they contain protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and can be used in different ways.Nowadays, doctors suggest eating 2-3 eggs every day in order to boost your health. If you want to learn more about the benefits of eating a couple eggs a day, continue reading the article below.
- (berlin sculpture) POLITICIANS DISCUSSING GLOBAL WARMING
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today (Vol. CCLXII)
- This special pen can detect how far your cancer has spread — in just 10 seconds
- 5 tips for dealing with social anxiety at Thanksgiving
- 8,000-Year-Old Engravings in Arabian Desert Are Oldest Known Depictions of Dogs on Leashes
- How a Wi-Fi Pineapple Can Steal Your Data (And How to Protect Yourself From It)
- Netflix, the Oscars, and the Battle for the Future of Film