Near the city of Gaza, 3,000 years ago, laid a city unlike any other in the world. The Greeks called it Rhinocolura, named for strange faces of the people who lived there – because every person there had no nose.
- Sign outside CPAC where head of NRA is speaking
- The TLS interview: Twenty Questions with Steven Pinker
- Why one story explaining racial segregation in America is overlooked
- Scientists Are About to Explore a Hidden World Trapped Under Ice For 120,000 Years
- jaime martinez–12 pics
- The First Step Toward a Personal Memory Maker?
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun