Near the city of Gaza, 3,000 years ago, laid a city unlike any other in the world. The Greeks called it Rhinocolura, named for strange faces of the people who lived there – because every person there had no nose.
- Telling AI to not replicate itself is like telling teenagers to just not have sex — Quartz
- Now we know why Hurricane Harvey’s rainfall was so intense
- Could a cup of hot tea each day reduce the risk of glaucoma?
- Natural Disasters Are Social Disasters
- Huge Study Says Rainy Weather Doesn’t Actually Make Your Joints Ache
- Japan pledges $2.9 billion to support countries pursuing universal health coverage
- Estonia, the Digital Republic