Near the city of Gaza, 3,000 years ago, laid a city unlike any other in the world. The Greeks called it Rhinocolura, named for strange faces of the people who lived there – because every person there had no nose.
- Monday Headlines and Commentary
- ANNOUNCEMENT BELOW
- Category: SHIRK REPORT
- Impressive New Observation Tower in Camp Adventure in Danemark
- 10 Fascinating Ways The Nazis Influenced Fashion
- Scientists Can Erase Specific Memories From a Snail’s Brain
- The Three Distinct Scripts of Knossos: An Unfinished Epic