Near the city of Gaza, 3,000 years ago, laid a city unlike any other in the world. The Greeks called it Rhinocolura, named for strange faces of the people who lived there – because every person there had no nose.
- some meaningful news
- New details about a ‘troll farm’ shed light on Russia’s election meddling
- The Science of Dracula
- This American spymaster from the Korean War was nearly forgotten
- Ancient Polish Megaliths or Open-pit Mine? A Question of Coal Verses Cultural Heritage
- Black Monday 1987: The stock market crash that was so bad hospital admissions spiked
- Forget Twitter wars, Andrew Jackson challenged more than 100 men to duels (but only killed one)