What started out as web surfing by a healthy teen descended into online obsession and isolation. Was it depression, internet addiction or both? Whatever you call it, rehab is now part of the answer.
- Telling AI to not replicate itself is like telling teenagers to just not have sex — Quartz
- Now we know why Hurricane Harvey’s rainfall was so intense
- Could a cup of hot tea each day reduce the risk of glaucoma?
- Natural Disasters Are Social Disasters
- Huge Study Says Rainy Weather Doesn’t Actually Make Your Joints Ache
- Japan pledges $2.9 billion to support countries pursuing universal health coverage
- Estonia, the Digital Republic