What started out as web surfing by a healthy teen descended into online obsession and isolation. Was it depression, internet addiction or both? Whatever you call it, rehab is now part of the answer.
- some meaningful news
- New details about a ‘troll farm’ shed light on Russia’s election meddling
- The Science of Dracula
- This American spymaster from the Korean War was nearly forgotten
- Ancient Polish Megaliths or Open-pit Mine? A Question of Coal Verses Cultural Heritage
- Black Monday 1987: The stock market crash that was so bad hospital admissions spiked
- Forget Twitter wars, Andrew Jackson challenged more than 100 men to duels (but only killed one)