In 1947 the Catechetical Guild Educational Society in St. Paul, Minnesota put out this warning against Communist infiltration. The inside cover provides this dire statement: “The average American is prone to say, “It can’t happen here.” Millions of people in other countries used to say the same thing…. Today they are dead – or living … Continue reading “Is This Tomorrow? A Red Scare Comic Book from 1947”
- Sign outside CPAC where head of NRA is speaking
- The TLS interview: Twenty Questions with Steven Pinker
- Why one story explaining racial segregation in America is overlooked
- Scientists Are About to Explore a Hidden World Trapped Under Ice For 120,000 Years
- jaime martinez–12 pics
- The First Step Toward a Personal Memory Maker?
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun