Some research suggests that throughout our evolution an innate tendency toward fighting shaped human anatomy. But anthropologists are sharply divided on the matter.
- ‘It’s not possible to eradicate plague’: Scientists warn
- Calling Out the Robocaller
- Break the cycle | [articles on gun violence]
- Rising Inequality Began with Agriculture and Domestication of Plants and Animals
- Top 30 Best Songs Of Blondie
- The two obstacles that are holding back Alzheimer’s research
- Do civilisations collapse?