Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- Uptown Rapture: Debbie Harry at the Carlyle
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (183rd Issue)
- Oscar Isaac – Hang Me, Oh Hang Me
- Class and family in America: Minding the nurture gap
- Is online dating a good idea? If so, which site should I choose?
- Mascots bring the spirit – The Big Picture
- Chronicles of an Affair with his Secretary, Found in an Abandoned Suitcase