Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- Paul Simon Drops a Couple of Ironic F Bombs in Great New Single “Cool Papa Bell” |song below
- The men behind Zero Hedge have been unmasked
- Friends ‘better than morphine’: Larger social networks release more pain-killing endorphin
- Breaking News — ScienceDaily
- Did Ancient Priests in Peru Invent Authority?
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today [repost because so much worthwhile here]
- The Queer Black Woman Who Reinvented The Blues