Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- U.S. Frackers, Iran’s Oil Men Threaten Energy Cartel
- An Ancient City Is Discovered Underwater. What They Found Will Change History Forever
- Vinchen’s Playground Sculpture
- SL Letter of the Day: Partners Still
- over reaction
- Very Creepy, Disturbing Children’s Cartoon, Banned From TV – Video
- Most Beautiful Villages Around The World