Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- Bob Dylan – (1963) Blowin In The Wind.mp3
- San Diego’s largest cash seizure ever may shed light on an overlooked aspect of the drug trade
- Can smiling make you happier? Maybe. Maybe not. We have no idea:
- This Guy Is Turning Random People’s Photos Into Movie Posters (10+ New Pics)
- How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus
- The Big Picture
- The Secret Justice System That Lets Executives Escape Their Crimes
- Lilith: Ancient Demon, Dark Deity or Sex Goddess?
- Found: A Mysterious, Dangerous Hole In This Guy’s Backyard