Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- Top Science News
- Vulture Populations Wane, Poisoned by Man – The New York Times
- Welcome Back to School: How to Stay Sober in College
- Places around the world by Christian Lindgr
- What some of the richest people in America say about the poor when they think no one is listening
- Boardwalk scene, Atlantic City, June 1960
- Scientific Revolutions in Optics Made Vermeer a Revolutionary Painter