Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- More Professional Women Are Paying For Sex In The UK, Study Finds, And Here’s Why
- 10 Things to Remember About Memorial Day | Mental Floss
- Apple and Google Just Attended a Confidential Spy Summit in a Remote English Mansion
- Oliver Sacks’s sublime memoir of love, lunacy, and a life fully lived
- The Mysterious Blogger Chronicling Every “Real World” House
- Rare pictures from World War II
- george zimbel photos
- Digital Journalism: How Good Is It?