Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- Here’s How The World Can Adapt To The Rapid Rise Of Cities | Huffington Post
- Mosquitoes May Meet Their End Thanks to Marlon Brando
- How to Slow Age-Related Muscle Loss
- Triumph des Willens (1935) – Triumph of the Will – YouTube
- A Hellenistic Eden: One Ancient King’s Attempt to Create the Perfect City on Earth
- Inside The Strange, Paranoid World Of Julian Assange
- Moscow confirms ministry website attack after US hacker claim