Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- Europe calls on journalists’ Panama Papers expertise
- 3 oldies
- The Ballad of Lucille Mulhall, America’s Original Cowgirl
- wpa posters
- Debunking the Myth of the ‘Real’ Robinson Crusoe
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (261st Issue)
- Natural born killers: humans predisposed to murder, study suggests