Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- Hugh Masekela – Home Is Where The Music Is (1972)
- Photographer Captures Images Of Models Drenched In Honey
- 10 tunes…. Bob Marley & The Wailers -
- TAKFIRINOMICS: How ISIS funds its caliphate
- Scientists have figured out what makes Indian food so delicious
- Temple of Power
- Exclusive: TSA Issues Secret Warning on ‘Catastrophic’ Threat to Aviation