Over the next two blogs I want to introduce you to and look at the life of one of the finest 18th century French female portraitist, Élisabeth-Louise Vigée Le Brun. In my initial blog about her I want to examine her early life and show you three of her self portraits and in the following blog I will conclude her life story and tell you about her friendship with Marie-Antoinette, her exile from the land of her birth and relate how I was once again unfaithful having been seduced by a new beauty ! Sounds interesting ?
- American outsiders and lowriders – in pictures
- Songs by Woody Guthrie
- Ankara Blasts 10 October 2015 Photos
- The Final Leaked TPP Text is All That We Feared | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Wikileaks release of TPP deal text stokes ‘freedom of expression’ fears
- selfies with the dead
- Mexico: Ek Balam’s Mayan Mysteries