Grammar enthusiasts either love H. W. Fowler’s ‘Dictionary of Modern Usage’ (1926) or they just haven’t read it yet. Here are some excerpts.
- begin the day here
- good morning, coffee lovers
- Is the cemetery dead?
- The Refined, Scandalous Art of Japan’s Traditional Woodblock Tabloids
- What Is Consciousness?
- How the Enlightenment Ends
- International group of scientists suggest that octopuses might actually be aliens
- Lonely Road Signs of Namibia: Landscape Photography by Helin Bereket
- babes: gallery #2