Grammar enthusiasts either love H. W. Fowler’s ‘Dictionary of Modern Usage’ (1926) or they just haven’t read it yet. Here are some excerpts.
- Sign outside CPAC where head of NRA is speaking
- The TLS interview: Twenty Questions with Steven Pinker
- Why one story explaining racial segregation in America is overlooked
- Scientists Are About to Explore a Hidden World Trapped Under Ice For 120,000 Years
- jaime martinez–12 pics
- The First Step Toward a Personal Memory Maker?
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun