It took the researchers 20 years to excavate and reconstruct the skeleton, which was found in a cave outside of Johannesburg.
- An Open Letter to the Teenage Gun Activists Fighting the Good Fight in Florida Sasha Stone
- $21 Trillion Missing From US Federal Budget
- Researchers are still working to prove that antidepressants are more effective than placebo
- What Happens if Earth’s Magnetic Poles Reverse?
- NRA hate bingo: we decode Wayne LaPierre’s loaded rant
- The Rise of Virtual Citizenship
- The Economist explainsWhy the Second Amendment does not stymie gun control
- The conflict between males and females could replace the evolution of new species
- The Lasting Pain of Surviving a School Shooting