Researchers engineered mice with low levels of a key enzyme involved in the development of Alzheimer’s. This helped reverse the disease in their offspring.
- welcome the day
- Donald Trump in 2000: “I Support the Ban on Assault Weapons”
- Religious belief may extend life by 4 years
- Lucky Dip!
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today (Vol. CCXCII)
- ScienceDaily: Your source for the latest research news
- ‘I’ve learned a lot about how I function in relationships’: How I became polyamorous and why it works for me
- Life on Death Row
- ancient erotic Greek art: a gallery