A person’s sitting position can have a significant impact on their posture and back health. Many people have to sit down for extended periods during the day and should take care to maintain a good posture, especially when working at a desk. Learn how to achieve good posture and improve back health here.
- salute the day
- Mind molding psychedelic drugs could treat depression, and other mental illnesses
- Flooding from sea level rise threatens over 300,000 US coastal homes – study
- The Shirk Report – Volume 478
- ScienceDaily: Your source for the latest research news
- street photography
- Top 7 things you need to know about the brain