For years, the oft-overlooked secure phone industry, sometimes linked to organized crime, has been pushing its wares on Instagram, with one account linked to Phantom Secure posting images of weapons, drugs, and bundles of cash.
- welcome the day
- Donald Trump in 2000: “I Support the Ban on Assault Weapons”
- Religious belief may extend life by 4 years
- Lucky Dip!
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today (Vol. CCXCII)
- ScienceDaily: Your source for the latest research news
- ‘I’ve learned a lot about how I function in relationships’: How I became polyamorous and why it works for me
- Life on Death Row
- ancient erotic Greek art: a gallery