Past efforts to teach American students computer skills haven’t always helped workers get better-paying jobs. But spending on hardware and software for schools has certainly enriched tech companies.
- Humans are sleepwalking into a mass extinction of species not seen since the dinosaurs
- Tumblr IDs 84 Accounts That Spread Propaganda
- Former Cambridge Analytica exec says she wants lies to stop
- Facebook gave data about 57bn friendships to academic
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Lone DNC Hacker’ Guccifer 2.0 Slipped Up and Revealed He Was a Russian Intelligence Officer
- Yes, This Is Going to Be Worse Than Watergate