Julius Caesar kept a cache of it in the government treasury and the Greeks even put it on their money. It was worth its weight in gold – but no one knows if it still exists.
- (berlin sculpture) POLITICIANS DISCUSSING GLOBAL WARMING
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today (Vol. CCLXII)
- This special pen can detect how far your cancer has spread — in just 10 seconds
- 5 tips for dealing with social anxiety at Thanksgiving
- 8,000-Year-Old Engravings in Arabian Desert Are Oldest Known Depictions of Dogs on Leashes
- How a Wi-Fi Pineapple Can Steal Your Data (And How to Protect Yourself From It)
- Netflix, the Oscars, and the Battle for the Future of Film