If there’s a reason why I’ve been deprived of the real Thousand Islands all my life, I’m going to blame it on the salad dressing. Because lo and behold, this European has just discovered that it’s a real (and quite magical) place, not just an orange sauce for dipping my crudités, and that I need to
- Tumblr IDs 84 Accounts That Spread Propaganda
- Former Cambridge Analytica exec says she wants lies to stop
- Facebook gave data about 57bn friendships to academic
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Lone DNC Hacker’ Guccifer 2.0 Slipped Up and Revealed He Was a Russian Intelligence Officer
- Yes, This Is Going to Be Worse Than Watergate
- Psychographics: the behavioural analysis that helped Cambridge Analytica know voters’ minds
- Will IRS nominee Charles Rettig help rein in offshore holdings?