When World War II began, Nazi Germany had an unimaginable advantage of surprise. The Nazis had prepared for the war for years while the Allied countries had no idea what was going on. Adolf Hitler would never have begun a military campaign if it was doomed to fail and boomerang. Germany held four aces when the war began, but the costly decisions Hitler made along the way saw the German advantages metamorphose into disadvantages. The Nazis could have won the war if they had made these decisions differently. Featured image credit: Wikimedia 10 Germany Invaded Britain Instead Of The Soviet
- [great collection of links etc]Charlottesville Syllabus: Readings on the History of Hate in America
- who speaks for populism?
- Candice Lauren nude in 15 photos
- (23) Can the circle be unbroken – The Carter Family – YouTube
- Charlottesville Trump Is Ready to Go Down in Flames
- America Is Struggling to Sort Out Where ‘Violence’ Begins and Ends
- dorathea lange