When World War II began, Nazi Germany had an unimaginable advantage of surprise. The Nazis had prepared for the war for years while the Allied countries had no idea what was going on. Adolf Hitler would never have begun a military campaign if it was doomed to fail and boomerang. Germany held four aces when the war began, but the costly decisions Hitler made along the way saw the German advantages metamorphose into disadvantages. The Nazis could have won the war if they had made these decisions differently. Featured image credit: Wikimedia 10 Germany Invaded Britain Instead Of The Soviet
- Pretty Girls Make The World Go Round
- This Exotic Animal Specialist Is The Real-Life Tarzan (27 pics)
- State of U.S. rental market: Rich get more options, poor suffer affordability crisis
- 14 Funniest Wildlife Photos Of 2017 Have Been Announced, And They Will Make Your Day
- Silicon Valley’s Immortalists Will Help Us All Stay Healthy
- Where a Life-Saving Needle Exchange Operates in the Shadow of the Law
- Veterans Charity Raises Millions to Help Those Who’ve Served. But Telemarketers Are Pocketing Most of It.