Mummies fascinate historians, archaeologists, and anyone with antiquarian leanings. Mummies allow scientists to learn more about the diets, clothing, appearance, genetics, and general lifestyle of ancient populations than would be otherwise possible. The process of mummification, however, may preserve more than just the flesh and clothing of ancient pharaohs and desert nomads.
- They survived Columbine. Then came Sandy Hook. And Parkland.
- Humans are sleepwalking into a mass extinction of species not seen since the dinosaurs
- Tumblr IDs 84 Accounts That Spread Propaganda
- Former Cambridge Analytica exec says she wants lies to stop
- Facebook gave data about 57bn friendships to academic