Courtesy the Maloof Collection/Howard Greenberg Galleries Found after her death, Vivian Maier’s photographs capture New York City in motion. Two years before Vivian Maier died in 2009 at age 83, 30,000 of her negatives were bought at a Chicago thrift auction by former estate agent John Maloof.
- how to get security clearance? have Trump sign off on it
- Philip Roth, The Art of Fiction No. 84
- Science Explains How the Iceman Resists Extreme Cold
- Surging numbers of Chinese people going abroad should be welcomed
- Invisible asymptotes
- The Shirk Report [lots and lots of goodies here]
- DoD: North Korea is Committed to its Nuclear Forces