It is hard to imagine Eric Bloodaxe and other feared Viking kings and chieftains wearing blue linen underwear. However, if the research carried out at the University of Bergen is correct, we should get used to the idea. Textile fragments from Viking graves in the counties of Rogaland, Sogn og Fjordane and Hordaland in Western Norway have now been analyzed.
- How to catch fish
- helmut newton: breast assortment
- Cristina BanBan: Painting A Moment In Time
- Mercenaries Fighting a Class War
- Music’s Fentanyl Crisis: Inside the Drug That Killed Prince and Tom Petty
- What does running do to your brain?
- the Shumeyko twins: a gallery
- Is This Scientific Breakthrough The Fountain Of Youth We’ve Been Waiting For?
- Study reveals new cause of depression