France is the first country to release a national plan to fight Lyme disease — though it has far fewer cases than the U.S. — and Dr. David Scales looks at its efforts to improve prevention, tracking and care.
- some meaningful news
- New details about a ‘troll farm’ shed light on Russia’s election meddling
- The Science of Dracula
- This American spymaster from the Korean War was nearly forgotten
- Ancient Polish Megaliths or Open-pit Mine? A Question of Coal Verses Cultural Heritage
- Black Monday 1987: The stock market crash that was so bad hospital admissions spiked
- Forget Twitter wars, Andrew Jackson challenged more than 100 men to duels (but only killed one)