France is the first country to release a national plan to fight Lyme disease — though it has far fewer cases than the U.S. — and Dr. David Scales looks at its efforts to improve prevention, tracking and care.
- Pretty Girls Make The World Go Round
- This Exotic Animal Specialist Is The Real-Life Tarzan (27 pics)
- State of U.S. rental market: Rich get more options, poor suffer affordability crisis
- 14 Funniest Wildlife Photos Of 2017 Have Been Announced, And They Will Make Your Day
- Silicon Valley’s Immortalists Will Help Us All Stay Healthy
- Where a Life-Saving Needle Exchange Operates in the Shadow of the Law
- Veterans Charity Raises Millions to Help Those Who’ve Served. But Telemarketers Are Pocketing Most of It.