The decision to stop permanently flying the British flag outside Belfast City Hall has sparked the worst violence since the 1998 Good Friday peace agreement. Only Kate Middleton’s birthday was a brief respite from the violence. Here’s a breakdown of the riots and the growing unrest in the country.
- [great collection of links etc]Charlottesville Syllabus: Readings on the History of Hate in America
- who speaks for populism?
- Candice Lauren nude in 15 photos
- (23) Can the circle be unbroken – The Carter Family – YouTube
- Charlottesville Trump Is Ready to Go Down in Flames
- America Is Struggling to Sort Out Where ‘Violence’ Begins and Ends
- dorathea lange