The decision to stop permanently flying the British flag outside Belfast City Hall has sparked the worst violence since the 1998 Good Friday peace agreement. Only Kate Middleton’s birthday was a brief respite from the violence. Here’s a breakdown of the riots and the growing unrest in the country.
- Top Science News
- Gallery–see under the fold
- some more Julian Lage
- Manuel Bravo: photo gallery
- New blood test works in real-time, simply by shining a light through the skin
- How Afghanistan’s Opium Trade Survived a $7.6 Billion Assault
- This Is What It Is Like To Lose Everything To Sex Addiction