The decision to stop permanently flying the British flag outside Belfast City Hall has sparked the worst violence since the 1998 Good Friday peace agreement. Only Kate Middleton’s birthday was a brief respite from the violence. Here’s a breakdown of the riots and the growing unrest in the country.
- Student-Built Apps Teach Colleges a Thing or Two
- What We Learned This Week – a week’s worth of bullshit
- this is tres funny!
- Vote for one of the nominees for the 3QD Science Prize 2014
- link latte–huge compilation of interesting links to goodies of all kinds
- Teufelsbrücke, The Devil’s Bridge in Switzerland
- GOODSTUFFs CYBER WORLD: GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (153rd Issue)