The decision to stop permanently flying the British flag outside Belfast City Hall has sparked the worst violence since the 1998 Good Friday peace agreement. Only Kate Middleton’s birthday was a brief respite from the violence. Here’s a breakdown of the riots and the growing unrest in the country.
- Nearly 80 percent of people who commit murder-suicide had a crisis in the two weeks prior
- The Sunni-Shia Divide
- Happy 100th, Billie Holiday
- Hillary Clinton’s Email and its Antecedents
- How Our Brains Get Over Bad Breakups
- Stolen kisses and naked girls: there is much to wonder about in Lewis Carroll’s Wonderland