The decision to stop permanently flying the British flag outside Belfast City Hall has sparked the worst violence since the 1998 Good Friday peace agreement. Only Kate Middleton’s birthday was a brief respite from the violence. Here’s a breakdown of the riots and the growing unrest in the country.
- 75 Years On, Pearl Harbor Survivors Forgive—But Can’t Forget
- A Pearl Harbor survivor spent decades trying to forget it. Then one man got him talking. – Pearl Harbor Day
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today (Vol. CCVXVIII)
- Seven Lost Cities Swallowed Up By Time
- urban photos
- A handful of nuts a day cuts the risk of a wide range of diseases — ScienceDaily
- The Big Business of Making a Cannabis Surveillance State