The decision to stop permanently flying the British flag outside Belfast City Hall has sparked the worst violence since the 1998 Good Friday peace agreement. Only Kate Middleton’s birthday was a brief respite from the violence. Here’s a breakdown of the riots and the growing unrest in the country.
- examples of street photography [more under the fold]
- for kevin..out of work but not out of tune
- The Beatle dress, circa 1964
- outsider art
- Watch a Bald Eagle care for her young, day or night, live!
- How the Military Uses Twitter Sock Puppets to Control Debate and Suppress Dissent — Medium
- What’s Inside CIA’s ‘Black Site’ Database? And Were Senate Staffers Allowed to See?