The decision to stop permanently flying the British flag outside Belfast City Hall has sparked the worst violence since the 1998 Good Friday peace agreement. Only Kate Middleton’s birthday was a brief respite from the violence. Here’s a breakdown of the riots and the growing unrest in the country.
- The Truth About ASPCA
- R.I.P. Alvin Toffler
- Legendary Betty Davis and Miles Davis funk/fusion/psych session released
- 13 Things I Found on the Internet Today
- He Was a Hacker for the NSA and He Was Willing to Talk. I Was Willing to Listen.
- 5,300 U.S. water systems are in violation of lead rules
- We have the wrong idea about males, females and sex
- Sexing it app: The erotic video games that explore sexuality