If you’d like to gift your loved ones the chance of unwittingly sharing extremely sensitive personal information, then a DNA testing kit may be the perfect stocking stuffer-sized present. But if you’d rather not have your mom or dad or girlfriend send away private health information with a tube of their spittle, we’d strongly suggest something else.
- They survived Columbine. Then came Sandy Hook. And Parkland.
- Humans are sleepwalking into a mass extinction of species not seen since the dinosaurs
- Tumblr IDs 84 Accounts That Spread Propaganda
- Former Cambridge Analytica exec says she wants lies to stop
- Facebook gave data about 57bn friendships to academic