My one-sentence summary of the central goals of a liberal-arts education: “Students should be able to analyze a situation, decide on a course of action, and advocate for their choice.”
- begin the day here
- good morning, coffee lovers
- Is the cemetery dead?
- The Refined, Scandalous Art of Japan’s Traditional Woodblock Tabloids
- What Is Consciousness?
- How the Enlightenment Ends
- International group of scientists suggest that octopuses might actually be aliens
- Lonely Road Signs of Namibia: Landscape Photography by Helin Bereket
- babes: gallery #2